First 3 Months in a new leadership role
The first 90 days of any new leadership role is crucial. Up to 25% of new management appointments fail within the first 12 months.
This workshop or 3 month programme guides new leaders towards success, solidifying your reputation and avoiding costly traps.
As a result, as a new leader you will assimilate effectively into your new role by:
- Gaining clarity about performance expectations, beyond the formal job description.
- Understanding the culture, to avoid political landmines and adapt quickly to how things get done effectively.
- Building strong relationships up, down, and across the organisation.
- Getting results at the right pace, while strengthening relationships and building trust and credibility.
- You have a new role and want to succeed during the crucial first 90-100 days.
- A company or business is concerned about executives coming into a company from outside.
- Make a great impression.
- Become aware of the culture and politics of a new organisation, to avoid crucial errors.
- Lay the foundation to get results.
- Improve job security.
Take your business to the next level now.