Get to the root cause of achieving a high performance culture
This workshop presents a proven framework to help leaders change their business culture where the business is not meeting their expectations and create a high performance one.
Does you business performance not meet your expectations?
The problem is that most organisations don’t go deep enough to reach the true root cause in the way of extraordinary outcomes. They keep focusing on surface solutions, whether that means a new organisation chart, setting new priorities, or communicating more forcefully about the importance of achieving the current goals. That’s not enough.
This helps business owners get to the root cause of high performance. That means going deep into the habits, routines, and behaviours that permeate how things get done in the business.
This allows you to create discipline up, down, and across the organisation that assures the highest levels of performance.
- You are not satisfied with the overall culture of the organisation or business.
- The organisation needs to turn around performance, and the issues go much deeper than strategy and financial performance.
- Certain pervasive behaviours in the organisation impede performance.
- The organisation’s stated values and values-in-action are not the same.
- Higher productivity
- Better teamwork
- Improved alignment throughout the organisation
- Great respect for the leadership team
- Seriously improved leadership skills
- Authentic leadership
- The organisation lives its mission and values
Take your business to the next level now.