How to Build a High Performing Team
Building an effective and high performing team is difficult. That’s why so many business owners share with me the following frustrations:
- Many employees – even at senior levels — lack the ability to build and participate effectively as a group.
- Interpersonal dynamics create lots of friction and hassles that are time consuming and challenging to overcome.
- It is rare for team members know how to set expectations and create engagement in ways that get great results while strengthening relationships.
- You are kicking off a new team and want it to run well
- Your staff is not delivering the results or performing as you would expect
A robust, deep, and practical approach.
There are plenty of simplistic books and manuals that make the best-seller lists about teams. However, these rarely have the depth or practical grounding to make teams really work.
This workshop takes you through a 15-part methodology that helps teams be successful from start to finish. The secret to the success of our approach is that it is deep.This is a proven framework for a wide range of different types of businesses, looking at 15 dimensions of performance.
It helps your team look at fifteen unique dimensions of performance, and can be delivered through training, coaching, facilitation, or a combination – whichever is most convenient for you.
- Develop a high-performing team
- Make improvements to efficiency and effectiveness
- Have open, honest communication that strengthens relationships, improves productivity, and moves the whole business towards results
Take your business to the next level now.